Friday, December 18, 2020

HAPPY

Well it's surprising, but this year, I just haven't had the desire to color images. I feel like my Copics sit in the corner while I work from home and give me dirty looks. And to be honest, since I started working from home and moved most of my crafting supplies out of my office....I haven't colored once. I have found a TON of die cuts that I also have not used and felt guilty so I have been trying to use them. I don't feel depressed, I have just found too many things to do in my house now that I am forced to be home that ignored for so long. I am scheduled for a Copic class in January and hope I find some desire with that.

For this card, I used die cuts from My Favorite Things. I have the sentiment as "Happy" and then thought I could use it for birthday, anniversary or just because.





Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Ribbon:  Offray
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC520
My Favorite Things - MFT Color Challenge 155
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 472 Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Ch. 35 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Ch. 486 Anything Goes

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful card.
Happy holidays.☃️

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Happy anything card Lisa, a very handy and good idea..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card! I love the die-cut flower outlines, very nice!

Margreet said...

Great card with lovely die cuts.
Has my card still not arrived?
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great make. Looking forward to seeing what you make with your colouring class. Hope all is well, Love Hazel xx

Cynthia said...

Great design using both the sketch and colors! Hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Lisa Lynn.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this great card and it fits that sketch perfectly! Good for you using all of your unused supplies! So, you are not taking advantage of sales and buying new stuff??? LOL