Friday, December 25, 2020

Diamond Butterfly

For my Mom's Christmas present I make her a stash of sympathy cards and this year I have made this butterfly as a sympathy card for her. I love the bright colors. I don't think that sympathy cards need to be boring and dull since they need to celebrate the life of a special person.

Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations; Bo Bunny
Cardstock:  Core-dinations: Recollections
Die:  Cherry Lynn
Pearls: Michael's

Challenges
Sweet Wednesday Sketch 2 - Sketch 186
Love to Craft - Ch 53 Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Ch. 45
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 45
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 486 Anything Goes











5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Nice gift, and beautiful card!

Margreet said...

So sweet of you to make your mom a stack of beautiful sympathy cards.
I agree that they don't need to be boring.
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

It's a lovely sympathy card!

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Lisa, love the papers and it is a pretty design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

very nice cards!
Happy New Year! 🥳