Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy Birthday to You with buttons

I gave my Mom a whole gift bag of sympathy and birthday cards so I figured better get working on the next batch.  I tried to make this one a little more masculine so I used buttons instead of flowers.

Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Stampendous
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  Ranger
Buttons: stash
Twine: May Arts
Spellbinder:  Small Circle: Eyelet Circle

Challenges
Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge - Ch. 401
Allsorts - Wk 605 Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 77 New Year or Any Celebration (Happy Birthday)
Crafty Friends - Ch. 148 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes





7 comments:

Margreet said...

Great idea to use buttons in stead of flowers for a male card!
xxx Margreet

Ellibelle said...

Really loving this! Fun button details and loving the overall design!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's "Anything Goes". Hope to see you back there again soon!
Ellibelle's Corner

foleysfriend said...

Great masculine birthday card. Love your decision to use buttons as embellishments. The numbered patterned paper is perfect for a birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

AlliKCreations said...

Very cute card. I like how you mixed the patterns together and added the cute little buttons. Thank you for joining us at AHSC.

Brandi said...

I love this, I think I have that paper in my stash, that is awesome! I love how you used it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Fikreta said...

so very nice !
Happy New year!

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]