Saturday, January 2, 2021

I hope you know....

I just love this sketch by Atlantic Heart and wanted to add to my Valentine/Love stash so I made this quick and simple card. Just love the sentiment and I am loving heat embossing lately.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Stampendous
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  Zing
Heart:  Hobby Lobby
Stickers and Pearls: Martha Stewart
Spellbinder:    Circle

Challenges
Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge - Ch. 401
Allsorts - Wk 605 Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 77 New Year or Any Celebration (Valentines)
Crafty Friends - Ch. 148 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes


10 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card with fab lace. The embossed heart is stunning.
xxx Margreet

Tracy F said...

This is so pretty and I love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Brandi said...

I love the lace look of this paper, so pretty. Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Fikreta said...

its so nice card!
Happy New year!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful Valentine! I like all the doilies and what a great sketch! Enjoy your weekend, Lisa Lynn!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful card, love that sentiment!

Ela said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT