Sunday, January 24, 2021

Let's STICK TOGETHER Forever

Again I wanted a Valentine card that was of non-traditional colors and design. I used this cactus set from MFT BB Let's Stick Together.




Patterned Paper: Core-dinations
Cardstock: Recollections; Papercut
Stamps: MFT - BB Let's Stick Together (see above for direct link)
Ink: Versafine
VersaMark
Embossing Powder: Zing

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC525
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 266 Anything Goes with a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 475-476 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 543 CAS
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 385 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these wee guys are brilliant, what a great make!! Hope all is safe and well with you and yours, Love Hazel x

Chris said...

This is fabulous Lisa- love your light hearted Valentines card, the cacti are adorable.
Glad I don't live where you do- much too cold for me!! Hope the temperatures have risen a bit!
xx

Andrea W said...

So cute! I love the non-traditional colors for a Valentine card. Truth be told I'm an anti pink gal and red is not my favorite either. Using green was a fun idea. 💚

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a fun card! Stepping out of tradition with the cuteness of cacti! Love it.
Thank you for playing along with us over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Chrissy said...

So very cute these little Cactus are Lisa, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great design and love the cute cacti
Carol x

Valérie said...

Hahaha funny card for valentine. I love it! And the sentiment makes me smile :) Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT Aud Sentiments

Fikreta said...

super cute card!