Monday, September 27, 2010

We all have days like this

Monday September 27, 2010

When I saw the sketch this week for Card Pattern Sketch I knew that I had just colored the perfect image the other day from Whimsy called Whimsy Cat and Fish. I know today my husband was frustrated in trying to deal with Tamron on a lens that he had sent in for repair so he thought. He was told by the technician that it is now perfect; however, his images show something else. Some days it does seem difficult to just stay afloat. Luckily my day went OK so I tried to be supportive. I'm hoping this card will be good for someone who needs a good laugh or a smile.


1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, this is so cute! I love the image and matching sentiment! The recepient is definitely going to have a good giggle :)
TFS! hugs, margie