Monday, April 4, 2011

Boys are getting so big

On the 2nd my nephew turned one.  I can't believe how fast the year has past.  My Mother has two grandsons with April birthdays and my son will be 15 on the the 22nd.  My nephew had a pool party on Saturday.  I'm just glad that when I have a sleepless night it is because I am choosing to stay up and work on cards and that we are past some of those issues (not that we don't have others with teens).



For Bugaboo it is Anything Goes
I made this easel card using the girl bear digital stamp.


Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket,, Doodle Bug
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Bazzil, Recollections
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Spellbinders:  Long Scalloped Rectangle
Ribbon:  JoAnn's
Buttons:  Jo-Ann's Basics
Lace:  Wrights
Bling:  Recollection

Tiddly Inks Challenge is to make a Red, Black, and White birthday card


Patterned Paper:  Sandy Lion, DCWV, Jillibean
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Tiddly Ink Poppy
Colored Pencils and Gamsol
Flowers:  Prima & Recollections
Spellbinders:  Label #8
Bling:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Offray
Sentiment:  Verve
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
   yellow, Karen Foster


Patterned  Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose
Cardstock:  Paper Company, Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Pure Innocence
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart
Apple:  Kraftin' Kimmie - Cinderella
Ink:  Memento, Black tuxedo
Nestabilities:  Large Rectangle, Large Scalloped Rectangle
Circle Punches:  EK Success

8 comments:

Min said...

Wow, what fabulous cards!! The little Girl Bear is colored so wonderfully!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at Tiddly Inks!!

Loopylou. said...

oh my you've been busy busy again and they are all gorgeous. love the photos of the cake baby!!!!! thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

What handsome boys and gorgeous cards! Love them all but of course, the Tiddly card is my fave! Thanks for joining us. xxD

Larissa said...

Great cards! Love your TI card,.

Hugs,
Larissa

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow to many adorable cards!!! I love the Tiddly one! The papers are scrumptious! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
Hugs,
M

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome cards! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!