Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jeff's birthday

On Tuesday it was my husband's 62nd birthday!  I have been so busy with my new job and getting ready for my daughter's graduation party that I haven't had time to do as many cards as I usually do.  My husband has several telescopes and finally was out observing the other night after not going for about 9 months.  Hopefully he will post something on his blog soon from that evening.  He goes to a friend's home in Illinois that has two observatories on his property and two German Shepherds that spend the evening with him so this image was so appropriate.  Cassiopeia is my favorite constellation and was in this image so again another reason it was perfect for him.



Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Paper Company, Recollections
Stamp:  Fumira
Chipboards star:  Recollections

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)