Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dream Big Plans

My daughter, Amanda, was home from college this weekend and we were planning spring break vacation.  It is going to be my daughter, my Mom and myself so it will be a "Girls Trip".  Amanda is so excited I don't know how she is going to get through this next week.  Last night we finalized the arrangements so we are planning to go on a cruise.  My -ex said that he needed to know where we going to make sure it was safe.  After 11 years the man is still trying to control my life and I just can't believe it.  My Dad and brother go on hunting trips so my Mother is looking forward to going with us for some relaxation.  I still send Amanda weekly cards at college, and this will be the one that I send this week.



Patterned Paper:  Lillybee
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - Thinking of You
Sentiment:  Just Rite
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Buttons:  JoAnn's Basics

Challenges:
Sassy Cheryls - Sketch  http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

What an adorable card. Simply adorable and I LOVE the Dream Big sentiment. SO perfect!
Have fun on your 'girls' trip. Want to hear all about it when you get back.
Thanks for playing in the Sketch Time challenge with the Sassy DT this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us! Good luck in the drawing for the FREE images!