Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting for the parade

The first digital image that I ever purchased was one from Mo Manning and I just love her images. She takes ordinary events and turns them into priceless images that you just have to get.  I knew when I saw the stamp of "Waiting for the parade" that I had a picture of my son back a few years ago with our neighbor watching the Memorial Day Parade.  It just brought back a flood of memories for me.



Patterned Paper:  Authentique
Cardstock:  Bazzil & Recollectioins
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Waiting for the parade
Brad & Star chipboard:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Michael's
Spellbinders:  Small & Large Standard Circles

Challenges
SFYTT - June Sketch
Mo Manning - Anything goes


Trevor with neighbors Jacob & Steve 6-27-99

3 comments:

Tracy said...

She really is adorable isn't she. :-) Mo is one gifted lady. Your card is fantastic Lisa Lynn. It's wonderful that it brought back some good memories for you. I like the pinwheel in the corner. Great use of that sketch too. Thanks so much for your visit to my blog!

Barb Hardeman said...

I agree! Mo is just so talented. You did a marvelous job on this card Lisa Lyn. The pinwheel is the icing on the cake...So glad that you could join in the challenge this week at DP2...blessings, Barb <><

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! So many yummy layers and festive details! Love this!