Thursday, February 28, 2013

Movie ticket

I'm a little late for the Oscar's, but in time for A Day for Daisies.  The Challenge is die cuts in which I used the Spellbinder label #22.  I was at Archiver's today, and they had some new Prima items that just sent me drooling....and here is one of them.  It is this metal embellishment that to me could pass as a movie reel.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create as well as the great paper.



Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp:  A Day for Daisies - Silent film f
Sentiment:  TLC, Create -  Movie ticket
Metal:  Prima
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Spellbinder:  Label #22

Challenges
Splitcoast Sketch - SC425

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very fun card, Lisa Lynn! That metal element is cool!

Penny said...

Great design, Lisa Lynn! Your elements all work perfectly together! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Broni said...

How fun and perfect to honor the Oscars! Thanks for joining us for the ADFD die cut challenge!