Monday, April 15, 2013

Always on my mind

I made this card and distressed the edges of the paper with my scissors.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I used my rose Spellbinders to make the flower.  To me it just feels awkward since I don't have any coloring on this card.  I forget that I can actually make a card without doing that.  I did make this into an easel card.




Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Always on my mind
Button:  stash
Brad:  Paper Studio
Spellbinder:  Rose; Splendid oval, large oval, grand circle

Challenges
Viva la Verve - Sketch VLVAPR2013
Brown Sugar Challenge - Ch. 37 Easel Card
Crazy for Challenges - C4C181 Woodgrain


5 comments:

Carla S. said...

It's a beautiful card, Lisa Lynn! No coloring required!

Gail said...

Love card Lisa - thanks for dropping by Brown Sugar this week and entering our challenge - we hope to see you this Friday with a new creation - lovely work Gail DT

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely easel card
Thanks for joining in with our step or easel card challenges over at Brown sugar and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

Linda said...

What a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar. Hope we see you again next week.
Hugs,
Linda
Brown Sugar DT

Jovan said...

Great card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!