Friday, May 10, 2013

Relish today

Bugaboo has this wonderful image that I just thought was fun and went perfect with a sentiment from TLC.  It worked well with the Color Throwdown colors for this week.  As well as I wanted something that wasn't a feminine card.  It seems all the challenges have been for spring flowers or Mother's Day.  So this is what I came up with in my silliness.


Patterned Paper:  TLC - Vintage Seal Paper2; DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Company; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Good times
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Relish today
Circle punch:  EK Success
Twine:  Natural fibers
Spellbinder:  Pennants
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Die cut:  Lifestyle crafts - Square Doily
Clip - Deja Vue

Challenges
Freshly Made Sketch - Sketch #85
Bugaboo - Anything Goes


5 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the sentiment and the image is a perfect one for it!

Thanks so much for joining us at our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog! Hope to see you again next week.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT MEMBER

Linda Palmer said...

This is such a cute image and the sentiment is perfect. Love this card. It really caught my eye as I was scanning thru blogs, I will be back.

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a cute image and how fun is that sentiment!!!!! You did an awesome job of combining the challenges!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!!!!

Linda Suarez said...

What a cute card! I love that sentiments! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Ha!!! I LOVE that image and that sentiment is a hoot! It totally made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.