Thursday, October 31, 2013

If things get rough

I had this image for Mo's Challenge for the yellow, but just didn't get it done in time so thought I would save it for the Fantasy Challenge.  The sentiment is from TLC.  Love the drama, but this is actually how I feel these days.  I keep looking for backup, but it is hard to find.  I was in such a hurry I put my patterned paper on the wrong side, oops.  Since her hand is coming off on the left I do think it looks better on that side - that is my justification, and I'm sticking to that, hehe.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Mo Manning - The Damsel
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Call for Back Up
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima

Challenges

Mo Manning - Ch. 208 Fantasy
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 282
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - Ch. 86 Anything Goes


5 comments:

Niki Rowland said...

Love the image and the sentiment and I agree the paper is on the right side! Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Penny said...

Really sweet take on the sketch! Love that darling image, your coloring, color palette & fun sentiment! :^)
Sending you big hugs, Penny

Debbie said...

It's just perfect for our fantasy challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

Hugs
Debbie

Margaret said...

So cute. Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Amanda R said...

Love the purple and how you have added the grounding, it looks wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo Mannings Challenge blog this week!