Sunday, January 17, 2016

A little birthday a lot of happy

I need to replenish my stash of cards so I made a birthday card using a sentiment from TLC.  It is a card that I also made for the Day 2 of the Birthday Bash at Bugaboo.  I added Glossy Accent to the balloon.  I think this is a perfect card for a child with the adorable monkey.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollectiion
Stamp:  Bugaboo - ML Balloon
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Punch:  EK Succes
Spellbiner:  Small Petite Oval
Ribbon;  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Glossy Accent

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Day 2 Jungle Sketchy
Robyn's Fetish - Ch. 229 Animals
Creative Knockout - Ch. 124 For a child
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 408 Bit of fun

5 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

Cute little guy! Lovely background paper too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Stephanie said...

So cute, thanks for playing along with us during our Bug-A-Boo stamps Birthday Celebration!

Deb said...

So cute!
Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx

Jen Leeflang said...

I love this card! Great sentiment! Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope to see you join us every day. Good luck in the draw!
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash for our! I hope you had a Wild Time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!