Saturday, August 26, 2017

More hands, More candy!

I have a Halloween treat bag that I made using an Art Impression stamp.  I haven't placed any candy inside yet....since I don't want to purchase any to sit around the house, hehe. The design for the treat bag cover is very simple.  I just can't believe that it's almost Labor Day and the summer is coming to an end.
It took me a bit to get this posted since my daughter has been here with her pup, Gus.  Gus has terrorized my two Siamese cats who are not used to animal visitors.  They are finally out right now while my daughter is visiting her Dad.






Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Art Impressions
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Hemptique
Hole Punch:  Paper Studio
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Challenges
Art Impressions - Ch. 215 Orange and Purple
Not Just Cards - Ch. 47 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 492 Bright Colors
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 343 Anything Goes

7 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
eine ganz tolle Halloween Tüte hast du gestaltet. Das Motiv gefällt mir sehr gut. Ganz liebe Sonntagsgrüße Hugs Silvi

Chrissy said...

Adorable treat bag Lisa Lynn..and little gus is gorgeous..I need a Gus in my life..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

Love this bag!
so cute dog!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE that image, wish I could have more hands for candy LOL. This is such a Super bag for Halloween. Lovely photos of your daughter.
Faith
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fun treat bag Lisa Lynn! Who wouldn't want more hands for candy!!! LOL! Adorable "grandpup"!

Brenda

Karen Dunbrook said...

so cute...the bag and the pictures!!
tfs,
Karen

sanpiseth40 said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!
บุนเดสลีกา