Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Punny Thanks - Imagine That Digistamp NR

Imagine That Digistamp has a new release today of Punny Thanks. Everyone who leaves a comment on this set (on the Creative Playground Blog) will be in a drawing to win this set! Winner will be chosen and announced Friday, 6 p.m. PDT  I make a lot of thank you cards for my daughter who teaches 4th grade and is always getting items from her students/parents.  So this will be a cute one to give to her.  I kept it rather flat in case she mails it.
THIS IS A LONG POST BECAUSE I HAVE THREE CARDS!




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe 
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Twine:  Hemptique
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 261 Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 205 Spots and/or Stripes or Halloween

I have another thank you card from the new release at Imagine That Digistamp called Punny Thanks.  This one is perfect for a male.  I have had a lot of project and remodeling done at my home so it does work well for me.  I also used the Woodlands Digi paper with this set.



Patterned Paper:  Imagine That Digistamp - Woodlands (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp - Punny Thanks (see above for direct link)
Die:  My Favorite Things
Divine Twine
Brads:  Paper Studio
Tim Holtz Distress Tool

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - October
Cardz for Guyz - Ch. 180 Boo-Halloween or Autumn Thank You
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 304 - 305 Anything Goes

My third card, uses a sentiment from TLC, Create since I wanted to give it to a friend that needs a little support.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Handmade Happiness
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp - Punny Thanks (see above for direct link)
Die:  My Favorite Things
Bling:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 350 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 179 Anything Goes

15 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful cards!
hugs

Lisa said...

These are all so gorgeous!! I love the images and sentiments!! You showcased them so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

FABulous trio of cards Lisa Lynn..you have been busy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
du hast wieder wunderschöne Karten gesraltet mit den Digis von Kristy. Ich bin begeistert. Hugs Silvi

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous cards Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring...love all the sentiment!

Brenda

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa Lynn, I saw your cards earlier on IT not paying attention to who they were by. I love all 3 of them. That seal is so adorable. I love the papers you used too. Edwina Brown

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display of fabulous cards. [aNNie]

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous cards Lisa Lynn, lovely coloring and designs!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

crafty said...

Love the scissor background to your sewing image. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Pat K said...

Wonderful thank you's Lisa Lynn. Love that happy seal. Pat K xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS set of cards, so different but ALL so beautiful and meaningful. They'll be much appreciated I know.
Faith
x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great card! I love the sentiment! Perfect for a guy! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are AWESOME, Lisa Lynn! You;re so creative and I'm so blessed to call you friend and to have you share your talents with us. Have a blessed week, and I hope you stop by again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Gail said...

Lisa Lynn - all of your work is fabulous here on this posting - TFS

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Iwona