Sunday, March 18, 2018

Christmas Brat Boy Stocking

Today starts a new Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug.  For my card, I made a Christmas card to try to keep up with my Christmas stash.  Being from WI he is wearing Packer colors naturally.  This image is Christmas Brat Boy Stocking and I used a sentiment from TLC, Create.
Well yesterday spent the day with my daughter shopping for a dress for her for my parents' Anniversary party.  My daughter is 4'11" and has poor self esteem about her appearance.  So we disagree about what she should wear.  I know that she is beautiful and thin, and she doesn't agree so she picks out clothing that doesn't flatter herself.  She tells me that I just say those things because I'm her Mom, and if I put a picture of the dress she chose online without her hair done she would never forgive me.  We finally purchased one that is gorgeous...so now just have to get some alterations.




Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Paper Crafts; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Christmas Brag Boy Stocking
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Stocking Heavy, Heart Light
Doily:  Momenta
Ribbon:  Michael's & Waverly
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 377 Anything Christmas with optional no patterned paper
Merry Christmas - Ch. 11
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 326 - 327 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 287 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 199 & BINGO (Pattern Paper, Digi, Favorite Color)  (Green)


17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Michelle said...

Cute christmas card Lisa Lynn - Michelle x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great sentiment
Carol x
I can relate to your daughter I was exactly the same and now when I look back at old pics I think I didn't look as bad as I thought I did lol
Carol x

Chris said...

Cute image and a lovely design, a fab and festive card.
Chris
x

Cynthia said...

Fun take on the sketch, Lisa.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable Christmas card Lisa! Fabulous coloring and papers...love the sentiment!

Glad you found a gorgeous dress...looking forward to seeing pictures!

Hugs,
Brenda

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Christmas card lisa..cute little boy.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! He's adorable!! I love the sentiment, too!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joanna M. said...

Well now I want to see a picture of BOTH your dresses. I can't wait to see you guys all decked out! Great card Lisa!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the Brat Boy Stocking in the great greens.
You make me very curious about your daughter's ánd your dress. Hope you will show some photo's once.
Wishing you good luck with your new job!
xxx Margreet

Sherri said...

Cute image & love the sentiment! Fantastic Christmas card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Dorothy S said...

Oh - such great coloring! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous Christmas Card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Gina said...

Cute card ! I am glad you did find 'the' perfect dress for your daughter :)

Fikreta said...

cute card!

Lola said...

Perfectly festive Christmas card. I'm sure the dress and your daughter are beautiful. I have a cousin who is 4'11" as well, and I think she's the perfect size.

sweet art designs said...

Love all the greens. Great choices. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT