Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy Teacher's Day

At Catch the Bug today is Humor Me Wednesday and I chose to celebrate that October 5th is World Teacher's Day so my card is using the image Deacon - School Sign It.  On the sign, I put a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I put two punched apples and one is on pop dots, and I put a yellow paper clip that I had in my stash.  I saw my daughter this past weekend and gave her this card with a Starbucks gift card and on the envelope I put - DO NOT OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 5th!  So it's driving her crazy because I wouldn't tell her what the card is for. lol





Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Deacon School Sign It (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  Happy Teacher's Day
Paper clip:  Stash
Apples:  Martha Stewart
Pop Dots - 3M

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - October
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 354 - 355 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 222 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 27 Anything Goes

12 comments:

Michelle said...

A wonderful card for a teacher Lisa Lynn - Michelle x

Chris said...

A lovely bright and happy card! Your daughter will be delighted when she gets to open it!
Chris
x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Lola said...

So sweet and I know she's going to love it. The little paperclip is the perfect touch. I didn't realize there was such a day - with no time to put something together for my girls' teachers :(

Joanna M. said...

This is the perfect teacher card (really ... I'm a teacher, so I know!!) Love the little paperclip too. Great ideas on this card!
~Jo

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card loe the image/sentiment and all the bright coloured papers
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

aww to cute love this.x

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute! I didn't even know there was such a thing as teachers day .

Chriss

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful, great paper, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is BRILLIANT! A wonderful entry for our 'Spots' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. It's absolutely brilliant and fits the challenge so well. Love the lil' diecut apples! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

This is a fun card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

chanya13 said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft Challenge Blog. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13 DT