Monday, December 10, 2018

Pinecone Deer

Well, I had a sinus CT last week and it shows that my entire right sinus is opacified and occluded.  So the note from my MD is that this will absolutely affect your breathing. So she isn't surprised that I am having panic attacks about feeling like I can't breathe. I have an appointment to see ENT on December 19th and my doctor is hoping that I will get some suggestions from that. Now on top of that I got a cold with a cough and laryngitis.  So I really feel rotten.  I am hoping to get some relief soon.
I needed to make a masculine card so I used a Sizzix die cut and added some embossing powder to it.  I cut some pine cut dies and put Liquid Pearl on it and Glitter on top.  I heat embossed the sentiment in the corner.





Patterned Paper:  Recollection; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Studio; Recollection
Die:  Sizzix; Lifestyle Crafts
VersaMark
Stamp:  My Minds Eye
Embossing Powder:  Stamp Craft; Tim Holtz - Photo Vintage
Liquid Pearl
Glitter:  WOW Glitter

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 543 Sketch Saturday
Double D - Run Run Rudolph Challenge (see above)
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 364-365 Anything Goes
CHNC - Ch. 415 Anything Christmas with optional use some gems or pearls
Scribbles - Ch. 71 Reindeer Games
Crafty Animals - Ch. 21
International Art & Soul - Ch. 48 Add some sparkle



15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card Lisa love the stag and hope you are feeling better soon
Carol x

Chris said...

Sorry you're feeling rotten Lisa, hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you will get some help for your sinus problem after your ENT appointment now that you have the test results.
Fabulous card, beautiful design with a definite masculine air!
Chris
x

Diane said...

Fabulous masculine card....thanks for joining our Double D challenge and hope you feel better soon, not fun feeling icky anytime of the year, let alone the busiest season of the year!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, I hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully the appointment with the ENT goes well and you will be able to find relief soon. Your card is beautiful!! I love the leaping deer and the pine cones!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Poor you Lisa being all stuffed up, nothing worse, hope you get better soon..gorgeous masculine card and I love that Deer..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chriss America Real said...

Awww...your card is very handsome...sorry that you feel so rotten. I had surgery on my sinuses in 1996, I remember that it was not fun but I haven't had a sinus infection on that side since.

Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,
Chriss

Chriss America Real said...

P.S. Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul. Hope to see you in the New Year!

Hugs,
Chriss
DT Sister INAS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn, so sorry you're still going through problems with your sinuses and then have a cold on top of it! How miserable! But on a happy note, you did a beautiful job on your masculine card - I love the pine cones!

Darlene said...

This is awesome Lisa Lynn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Run Run Rudolph’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Kathy Krug said...

Great design. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
Kathy
DD DT

Tom Williams said...

Really great art. You are an inspirational!Thanks for sharing.

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Debbie Adams said...

Sorry, you aren't feeling well, hope your appointment went well and they can help you. Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at international Art and Soul - Sparkle challenge.
Debbie INAS DT

NickScrapShack said...

This is a pretty card. I love the green, gold and brown combo. And do I have to say that I love everything that sparkles?
Hope you feeling better soon!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck! Nick