Thursday, June 4, 2020

Never Stop Dreaming

I have another card with a cat today which is not sassy. Also please note on my previous sentiment, I am a registered nurse and hold a professional license. At my job I could be drug tested at any point in time so I can honestly say that I have never even tried them out of fear of not being able to do my childhood dream. Which is what my card is about today. I have a Hero Art Sleeping Kitty and a sentiment from Newton's Nook, Cosmic Newton. I heat embossed the sentiment which I have been having fun doing lately.




Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp: Hero Arts - Sleeping Kitty (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  Newton's Nook - Cosmic Newton (see above for direct link)
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
Buttons:  Stash
Hemptique

Challenges
Crafty Animals - Ch. 39
Show Us Your Pussycats - Ch. 55 Furrything Goes
Path of Positivity - Ch. 81 Anything Goes with optional Success
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Favorite Technique (heat embossing)


16 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lisa, sweet image, lovely design and colours, great use of your sketch. Never touched drugs either or smoked, never even been tempted! Maybe won't mention the wine!!!
xx

Margreet said...

Great coloring of that sleeping kitty. Great card, Lisa!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

this is so cute!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and papers Lisa love the sleeping kitty.As to your last post I never doubted your integrity for a second-my son can't believe I grew up in the 60's and never even smoked weed-I have smoked the sml slimline cigars in my distant past but that is it lol
Carol x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very sweet Lisa Lynn. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, love your gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and awesome design with this paper and image used...hope all's good.♥

ike said...

Really gorgeous card. I love the colours and layout design and that kitty is really cute :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous oranges and design here Lisa and love your colouring of the kitty..FABulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous creation! Love your choice of colors and patterns! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Super cute! I love the pearly background. Thanks for coming back! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Karen Page said...

I love this sweet kitty image, and you did a great job combining these papers! Great sentiment for this image too!!! Thank you so much for sharing this card with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies 😊

Gina said...

Beautiful colours and a sweet sleeping cat on your card ! Gina

Alison said...

This little kitty looks so happy - I'm sure his dreams are good ones - and I love your colourful papers and embossed sentiment. I was a student in Edinburgh in the sixties and thankfully the swinging sixties swung past me.
Alison x

Lisa J said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. The kitty is so cute. Lisa DT

Fiona said...

Such a cute cat card - I have a ginger girl cat and she's just adorable - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

Suze said...

What a cute kitty. I think it is dreaming of eating those fish on your background paper! Thank you for joining in the Success Challenge at Path of Positivity.