Monday, October 19, 2020

Let’s Get Sheet Faced

 I had a Halloween card that I wanted to make because I just think that the sentiment set is too funny. 



Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye

Cardstock: Recollection 

Die: My Favorite Thing

Sentiment: My Favorite Thing 

VersaMark

Embossing Powder: Stampendous

Washi Tape: Recollection 

Corner Rounder: Creative Memories 


Challenges 

My Favorite Things -  MFTWSC511

Aud Sentiments -Ch. 262 Halloween/Fall Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 656 Halloween

Try It on Tuesday - Halloween

 CHNC Patterned - October

Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 468 Funny Sentiment

Incy Wincy - Halloween and/or Fall/Autumn colors

9 comments:

Chris said...

It IS funny Lisa! Brilliant design too!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haa what a great pun!! Love the card, Hazel xx

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful card.

cass said...

Wonderful card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This made me smile! Such cute image too which looks great against your background! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Lisa love the spider web paper and fabulous fun sentiment
carol x

Billie A said...

Sweet card. I love the background and the cute little ghost. So cute and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

MeSi said...

Cute card, I love the background. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the sentiment and the webbed background. The ghost is adorable too!
hugs
Glenda