Monday, August 21, 2023

Oceans of joy to you

 We are having a a hot, humid stretch that started so making a beach card was a great idea today. I used this great image from Gecko Galz and I have a net like die behind that I distressed with tan and gray inks and put some thread behind the image to give the feel of seaweed. With this gal pulling her hair back it let's you think there is a gentle breeze - I'm sure that she is not sweating like we are in this heat, lol. I will be entering this in the 



6 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous and I don't think that lady is sweating like you.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,love the image and P.paper
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card Lisa, I love the vintage feel and wonderful image and shells. As for heat? I was just about to put the washing out on the line and it rained, as most of our Summer has been wet, a little heat wouldn't go amiss.
Hope all is well.
Faith x

Carole J said...

I love the vintage vibes on this beautiful card. The image is a stunner and you teamed it with perfect paper and embellishments. It's a really lovely sentiment, too!
Thank you so much for joining the August 'Beach Babes' challenge at Gecko Galz.

Lola said...

Very retro and all the details really tie together. Our fall is starting but still hot for us as well.

Casibon said...

Your blog has been a constant source of learning for me.