Friday, December 6, 2019

Bake and watch Christmas Movies

Today at Catch the Bug it's Friday Freebie and we have Ginger Bowl. For my card, I used a sentiment from TLC, Create. Gingerbread cookies are my favorite Christmas cookies!




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Let it Snow
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Ginger Bowl
Sentiment: TLC, Create - Bake and watch Christmas movies
Doily:  Momento
Divine Twine
Snowflake:  Hobby Lobby
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Distress - Old Paper

Challenges
Double Trouble - Ch. 44 Wrap it up
   Thing 1 Holiday Paper
   Thing 2 Artsy Stampers Digital Challenge - Ch. 5 Winter Holiday
   Thing 3 Tie it up - include ribbon, bow, twine
Dream Valley - Ch. 215 Christmas
12 months of Christmas Link Up - Ch. 60 3 or more layers
Merry Little Christmas - Ch. 17 Anything Christmas

13 comments:

Chris said...

Cute card Lisa...my granddaughter would love it, baking and watching movies are some of her favourite pastimes...and eating the cookies of course.
xx

Margreet said...

Love your take on the ginger bowl digi. Great sentiment too.
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well I need to get over there right now! Must have this adorable image! Your card is so sweet! I love gingerbread people! Adorable card, my friend!

Gina said...

A card model I often use ! Nicely decorated with that colourful paper ! Love it ! Creative regards, Gina

Chrissy said...

Aww..she is a little cutie Lisa,love the papers too, a gorgeous sweet card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

its so sweet!

Lola said...

Isn't that the truth? I rarely have enough time for either - but this year, I'm determined to make biscochitos. Adorable card and opening.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and great sentiment
Carol x

Cynthia said...

So Sweet! Love the color combo, Lisa Lynn.

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet love the TLC sentiments. x

Beverly said...

Hi Lisa Lynn!
So cuuuute! makes me want to bake!Thanks for entering it in our Artsystamper Challenge…good luck on the draw! Hugs,
Beverly aka Artsystamper

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great assortment of Christmas cards...but in particular I love the gingerbread baker, adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and ArtsyStamper.

Donna said...

Lisa Lynn, this is adorable! Love this new image and all your layers. Great sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with our layering challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!