Sunday, December 1, 2019

Stella Clean Vodka

I spent Thanksgiving home alone this year since I had to work Friday and drove the three weekends to where my kids/parents live for a funeral and family gatherings. So I haven't been home much and didn't have a chance to get my cards posted.
The Friday Freebie at Catch the Bug is Stella Clean Vodka.  I colored my bottles looking like wine bottles instead of being clear....guess what was on my brain....Merlot, lol. I found some fun digital papers and popped the image up on foam dots.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Meal time Mayhem
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Clean Vodka
Divine Twine
Bling:  Recollections
Foam Dots
Enamel Dots - Paper Studio

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - 414 - 415 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 374 Anything Goes
Penny Paper Crafty - Ch. 458 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 48 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - December

9 comments:

Donna said...

I love this image Lisa and had to go get it right away. Most everyone in my DH's family drinks vodka so this is perfect for a lot of them. While I do know the difference between vodka and Merlot I'm not much of a drinker. I hadn't even noticed that your vodka bottles weren't clear. LOL! Great card. Love the design.

Chris said...

Brilliant card Lisa, love your design and the gorgeous papers...Stella has some great ideas doesn't she? xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehe, this cracks me up! Maybe I need some vodka! Sorry you were home alone on Thanksgiving. Sounds like you made good use of your alone time though!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I love the digi you use, great casrd. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge. good luck with your entry.

Fikreta said...

so great and fun card!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and fun sentiment -love the wonky angles-sorry to hear you were alone -but sounds like you were really bust in the lead up to so a bit of me time welcome.I once thought the bathroom was keeping clean well-then went in wearing my glasses OMG what you miss-must leave them off more often lol
Carol x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, my friend.
What a cute image and darling card. You are so super creative, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your wonderful cards in our challenges. It means the world to me that you faithfully play along. Hope you're having a blessed and creative week. God bless you, and I'll cross my fingers and say a little prayer that God blesses you with a BIG WIN this week out there in blog challenge land. Thanks for sharing with us.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lola said...

Just catching up on some of my favorite blogs...and I didn't realize you had to work the day after Thanksgiving. I hope it was a good day anyway. I was in kansas visiting family - travel is hard, but I'm so glad to be home. Anyway, your Stella is great and I like the bottles!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and Happy New Year!

Helen x