Saturday, December 7, 2019

Me and My Cat Talk...

Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and it's Anything Goes.  For my card I used one of the New Releases called Stella Me and My Cat Talk so you can grab it at the store 50% off right now.  Now I have two Siamese cats and my Dad gives me grief about it....so you have guess who will be receiving this card.
I know that we are moving right along in December, but if you are still needing to make Christmas cards and last minute projects remember that there is the Holiday Chaos still coming up. Check out the Newsletter for more details ahead of time.




Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Me and My Cat Talk (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Michael's
Divine Twine
Charm:  Charms & Me

Challenges
QKR - Ch. 375 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 459 Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 165 Animals/Bears
Crafty Animals - Ch. 33
Show us your Pussy Cats - Ch. 49 Furrything Goes

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

hahaha you love these fun cards as I do, we all need a laugh...xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so funny, Lisa Lynn! What a fun image and sentiment! Love your cat patterned paper! Me and my cats talk sh*! about a few people hehe!

ciloma said...

I adore this card. I need to case it for my sisters and cat lady friends. Merry Christmas to you.

Chrissy said...

What a hoot Lisa, great fun card and just perfect for your Dad..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

super great and fun card!

crafty-stamper said...

Love this card lol the image and sentiment are absolutely brilliant!!!
Carol x

ike said...

Hahaha - that is awesome. Really made me chuckle :-D Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Gina said...

Always a good combination Stella and a cat ! So funny with the text ! Your dad will love this ! Creative regards, Gina

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN and FABULOUS card!
A great image and sentiment combo!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Pattie G said...

This is so adorable! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Animals or Bears” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner