Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sheep Trio Happy Birthday

Today at Catch the Bug starts a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge. For this sample I used Birthday Ewe Trio and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I added Glossy Accents to the balloons.
I know that many of you have pets and know how important critters are in our lives. I have the Siamese cats which are wonderful to have since my husband passed away and my kids are grown.  On Friday my cat, Jasmine, who we usually call Jazzy was sedate and hadn't eaten for the past 3 days so I took her to my vet. She found that she was in liver failure, but unlike humans it can be reversed depending on the cause. So being that I live in a town where they have a school of Veterinary Medicine it helps that they have a clinic. So I was able to take her in and get an ultrasound.  They couldn't find anything wrong with her liver, but thought that she had an infected gallbladder.  So I decided to try a hospital stay at the UW- Vet Hospital for the weekend to give her IV fluids and antibiotics.  Then I will have to see how she responds. Today I was told that her labs were better, but still severely elevated, but she is eating. So prayers and positive thoughts for my little girl would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.




Jazzy in her bed while I craft

Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Birthday Ewe Trio (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Happy Birthday with attitude
Glossy Accents
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Spectrum Noir
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Challenges
Crafty Animals - Ch. 36
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 36
Allsorts - Ch. 561 Add 3 pearls
little red wagon - Ch. 538 Balloon time
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 496 All occasions
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 260 All occasions
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 245 Anything Goes with a sentiment


19 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Firstly I LOVE your sheep and card great sentiment too.
I'm so sorry about your cat, it's such a worry when they become ill and can't tell us what the matter is. At least she is getting the best of care. Prayers will be said.
Faith x

Chris said...

A fun and fabulous card featuring those party sheep Lisa.
So sorry to read about your poorly cat, it's awful when our beloved pets are ill, I do hope she responds well to the treatment. Will be thinking of you.
xx

Wendy L said...

A lovely fun image on your super card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts xxx

Andrea W said...

Praying for Jazzy! Glad you have a good Vet Hospital for treatment and hopefully she will continue to improve.

Your card is super cute! I love the fun colors.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and hope the gorgeous Jazzy is okay
Carol x

Cynthia said...

Love your design and colors with this goofy trio! Sending healing thoughts for Jazzy!

Tristan said...

Love this fun card Lisa Lynn. Those sheep look like they've had a little tipple! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

aussie aNNie said...

Baaa humbug, love this Lisa, great card.xx

MiamiKel said...

So sweet, Lisa! I have to make a card with lambs coming up this month - I think I found my image! Thanks!

Chrissy said...

Your little sheep are too cute all ready for a party and look at your aorable puss all tucked up, my Holly just waits till I'm out of my chair and sleeps there or in a pot plant..lots of love to your fur baby from me and Holly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A very cute image and card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pearls' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pat K said...

Fun card Lisa Lynn...the balloons look great. Hope Jazzy continues to improve. Sending healing thoughts. xx

Doni High said...

Love the sheep trio with their party hats and balloons!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Lisa Lynn, your sheep made me smile! What a fun trio. So lovely to see your cat too, I have one very similar called Pepper, those blue eyes are so beautiful!Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm just reading this now, Lisa Lynn. So heartbreaking now that I know Jazzy didn't make it. My cats are everything to me. All 3 are getting old (15, 15, and 14) and all 3 have thyroid disease. They are on a prescription diet as Snowie was allergic to the meds. They are doing well on this diet, but we know we don't have a lot of time left with them. Just breaks my heart reading about Jazzy. Sending hugs and prayers your way, my friend. P.S. Your card is adorable! Those lambs are sweet!

Lisa J said...

Sorry to hear bout your cat. This card is super sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Fikreta said...

cute card!
Im so sorry about your cat.
Hope all be fine soon.

Lola said...

Beautiful creation. Your papers are lovely and of course I adore the image.

NanaConnie said...

I don't know which is cuter, Lisa Lynn, the ewes on your card or Jazzy in her bed. :-D I do love your fun card, though! Let me just say thanks, and we appreciate you playing in and supporting our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT