Friday, March 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Doc

Today at Catch the Bug it's Friday Freebie and it's Kidlet Doctor.  For this I made my own sentiment. It happens that being a nurse I work with several doctors and one more than others so this will be a perfect card for the young doctor who really has a baby face, lol. I made this a center step card. I added some dies of a band-aid, stethoscope and push pin.  This works as a Halloween costume, get well as well as a doctor's day card. So grab the freebie this week.
Welcome to Hazel my new member who also lost her cat this past week. My little girl Snookie has not been wanting to eat since she is so lonely and upset. She is walking around the house crying, wanting to be pet and held which is not like her and would not play. So I tried to get her special foods to encourage her to eat. She ate an Arby's roast beef sandwich, a little rotisserie chicken and some baby food. I was getting desperate since she wouldn't eat her soft food and was falling over because she was getting dehydrated. So I think that we are slowly making some progress. I'm trying not to stay at work late so she doesn't have really long days home alone.


Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Kidlet Doctor
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Ink:  Colorbox;  Memento - London Fog
Dies:  QuicKutz; Taylored Expressions; My Favorite Things

Challenges
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 428 - 429 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 624 Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 471 More than 1 Fold
Do-A1(1) Kreatives - Ch. 39 Male Birthday

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute doc her Lisa, xx

Margreet said...

Love your version of the little Doc, Lisa.
Poor Snookie. Just spoil her a bit.
xxx Margreet

Hetty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hetty said...

Wonderful card, Lisa and I love the center step card idea.
You must have great use of this image in the future.
Happy Weekend!

Chris said...

Cute image and fabulous design Lisa, perfect card for your baby-faced doctor!
I hope your poor cat picks up soon, such a worry for you when she's pining and doesn't want to eat or drink, at least she's tempted by the 'goodies' so you know she's had something.
xx

Dawn Frost said...

Love your step card Lisa Lynn! Poor little Snookie give her a pet for me!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute Doctor Lisa and a great Birthday card..poor Snookie, you are doing the right thing with the food and petting, just comfort her and keep her occupied and she will be fine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your card is so sweet, what a cute image, Im off to snaggle it now as its one of the few bugaboo ones I dont have. Hope the kitty finds her appetite soon. I have been reading up on animals and grief as my wee dog has been missing her kitty pal. Lots of TLC seems to be the way forward. Sending Her Puppy Cuddles from Belle, Hazelxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

How sweet- loving this sweet center step card! And, love that you have a baby face doc to give this card too : )

Doris Klein said...

What a fun masculine card... cute image, too! I really like it!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and sounds just perfect love the little dies-sorry to hear Snookie is grieving so-hopefully the little treats will help.
Carol x

Billie A said...

Oh Lisa this card is so cute. Great colors for the little guy and I am so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Billie A said...

It's me again with my Do-Al(l)creative hat on.. So glad to see your fun card again. I like the fun Bugaboo image and coloring. Card design and embellishments. Thanks for sharing at DAK.

Alex said...

Cute card. Love the funny doc image!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles {#02 – Sport}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#39 – masculine birthday}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#39 – Spring / Easter}
*GDT* Cards und More {#46 – Moodboard}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!