Monday, October 12, 2020

Have a Sweet Day

I just love the sketch from My Favorite Things and took advantage to make several cards this weekend since I needed some birthday cards. I used this BB Sweet Birthday Wishes and then I embossed the sentiments.

Patterned Paper: Sweet Shoppe
 Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp: My Favorite Things - BB Sweet Birthday Wishes
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Versa Mark
Punch: Marks  Stewart
Embossing Powder: Zing

Challenges
Seize the Birthday - Scraps
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC510
Penny's Paper Crafy - Ch. 481
CHNC Patterned - October
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 460 - 461 Anything Goes


10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO super cute and sweet, LisaLynn. I love cupcakes ALL the time, and this is just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge. It's ALWAYS a blessing to me and I appreciate it so much.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh how cute! She is utterly adorable, and I love the sentiments! Super embossing! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Margreet said...

Lovely birthday card, Lisa. That embossing is smashing!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and embossed sentiment-hope you are well Lisa
Carol x

Chris said...

It's a great sketch Lisa, your card is gorgeous with that sweet image.
xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! She just makes me smile. Thanks for joining in at STB

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a cute card, love that sketch and the HUGE cupcake. Hope all is well, Hazelxx

Sirisha Setia said...

Cute Birthday Card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog. DT Sirisha

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Julie said...

Such a cute card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T