Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Yule Log

Well I am having too much fun being sassy and thinking who I am going to send my naughty cards to. Well when I saw this stamp set at Whimsy I just had to order it right away. I know I know I might be permanently on the naughtly list myself, but it will be worth it.


Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Whimsy - Loads of Cheer
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; Distress Oxide - Broken China
Reindeer: Dress it Up
Gems:  Michael Richards
Stencil:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 633
CHNC - Ch. 513 Anything Christmas with optional make your own background
ABC Christmas Challenge - U Up in the air, V - Vixon (on the roof and reindeer on my card)
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 657 Stamping
Merry Little Christmas

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is funny and great image, the colours and complete design, wow...xx♥

Pat K said...

Too clever Lisa Lynn...super fun image and the rolls of tp finished your card off....I love it. xx

Dena J said...

Naughty list for you! :D Great way to use the Sketch Saturday challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, yes, you are definitely on the naughty list! But at least you're laughing all the way haha! So funny, I love it! I bet you can think of several people that will appreciate this! The rolls of tp are a nice touch!

crafty-stamper said...

This is sooo naughty but sooo brilliant lol
Carol x

flossbite said...

Brilliant card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Hazel (Didos) said...

OMG thats brilliant!!! I have no idea who I would send it too but it made me laugh lots!! Hazel xx

Alison said...

Another fun card - we need to have some laughs at the moment so your recipient will enjoy this..!!
Alison x

Inkyfingers said...

What a hilarious card and I love the addition of toilet roll too! You have put this together beautifully and they do say that naughty is the new nice!!!
Thanks for joining us and bringing smiles to ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Dorte said...

Love your funny card, thanks for the laugh. Thanks for joining the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!
Dorte x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- especially with the TP roll!!! Great card and it made me chuckle- and put a smile on my face too!