Monday, October 12, 2020

Just Be Gauze

Well I had to do a Halloween one too. I've had this PI Mummy and die cut and thought it was about time that I used it. I also purchased some Glow in the Dark embossing powder from Moxy so I put that on the black paper. It didn't photograph the best. I put cheesecloth that I have also had forever around cardstock to match the mummy. 



 Patterned Paper: Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Stamp: PI - Mummy
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Cheesecloth: stash

Challenges
My Favorite Things - MFTWSC510
International Art & Soul - Ch. 94 Halloween
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 56 Use Black and/or Purple
Unicorn - Ch. 59 Spooky/Cute
Dragonfly Dreams - Spooky/ Cute

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Super cute Lisa, don't see you blogging much anymore, quite exciting when you pop up in my reader..Hope you are well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cass said...

Lots of fun, a cute Hallloween card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Use Black and/or Purple" Challenge.

Margreet said...

Love your mummy and the way you wrapped the cheescloth is a great idea! Gorgeous embossing.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Halloween card and little mummy-love the added cheescloth
Carol x

Chris said...

Cute little mummy, the cheesecloth looks great and I bet the glow in the dark effect is amazing IRL.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, what a great card, love the Wee Mummy, Hazel xx

Alison said...

Fantastic Halloween card - I love the mummy and the cheesecloth is a really great idea.
Alison x

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I love the way you used the cheesecloth! So clever!

Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul.

Hugs,
Chriss - DT - INAS

Fikreta said...

its so cute!

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the added texture with the gauze - super cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh yes, loving the cheesecloth and the cute,cute mummy! Wonderful take on the season!
HUGS
Glenda