Saturday, October 24, 2020

Merry Christmas with pinecones

Growing up in Wisconsin and being raised out in the country, we always had lots of pinecones around. Now I love when I go into the craft stores or places where they have them scented with cinnamon. It just reminds me of the large trees from the woods and seeing fresh white snow on them during the winter. I just love this Tim Holtz die cut and it goes perfectly with the HSS sketch.



Patterned Paper: Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Dies: Tim Holtz - Festive Trims; QuicKutz
Stamp: Tim Holtz - Mini Holidays 2
VersaMark
Embossing Powder: Stampdendous
Pearls: Jolee
Bling:  Bo Bunny
Punch: EK Success

Challenges
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Ch. 350 Sketch
Sparkles Christmas - Ch. 117Vintage
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - Ch. 27
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 499 Christmas
Simon Says Wednesday Stamp Layer it up
The Holly and the Ivy - Ch. 81
12 Months of Christmas Link UP - Ch. 70 Color Challenge
 CHNC - Ch. 513 Anything Christmas with optional make your own background

8 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Lisa Lynn - I love your pine cones! I have great memories of country life, too - harder to come by here in AZ, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Chriss America Real said...

My gosh! This is gorgeous! I have family in Wauwatosa, WI as well as Minnesota so I have to agree, this reminds me of those places too!

Hugs,
Chriss

Fikreta said...

Gorgoeus card!

brrenwick said...

This is a fabulous take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Love your interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful slimline card Lisa love the pine cones and B.paper-great memory one too
Carol x

Debbie said...

Hi Lisa! :)
What a beautiful card! Love the pinecones and your paper!
And I'm loving all these slimline cards!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Alison said...

I love your slimline card with those pine cones - they remind me of the decorations I used to make with pine cones, candles and holly.
Alison x