Thursday, March 25, 2021

It's You and Me against the world

I have been seeing everyone's gorgeous cards and I had to make just one. I have been overwhelmed by life, but had to take the time since I have so many coffee "things".  So I grabbed two different Tattered Angel Mist brown sprays for the background. I had some paper scraps of  paper that I had made by blending my Distress oxide inks together and die cut a small Spellbinder coffee cup.  I had a sentiment from TLC Create.  Then added a some twine, Spellbinder butterfly circle and flowers. There now I won't feel so jealous and left out, but I will need the coffee since I stayed up later than usual, lol.


Cardstock: Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Flowers:  Prima, Recollections
Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinder:  Butterfly Circle, Coffee set
Distress Oxides: unknown what colors I used
Divine Twine

Challenges
2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 516 Flowers
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 143 Tea or Coffee Time
Crafty Creations - Ch 419 Anything Goes
Allsorts - Wk 616 Spring flowers for the first day of spring 

17 comments:

Billie A said...

Awh there is your awesome card. Fun design/colors and loving the background splatters. The cup is so cute. perfect for the coffee hop

brenda said...

A pretty card and lovely background which must have super sparkle, thanks for joining my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the coffee theme and the flowers are gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant post, full of great design. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, I love the way you have made the card, hope all is well, Hazel xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card lisa, great design- love the background and the sentiment!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great coffee card Lisa love the sprayed background and flowers.Hope you are okay
Carol x

Kathleen said...

A lovely background with a great image and design. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lola said...

Isn't that sentiment just the truth?! I too feel a bit overwhelmed by life and just can't manage to be as crafty as I'd like. Thank you so much for letting me know about my card win! I will contact them soon.

Wonderful background on your card and love all the textures.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so pretty!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful creation for our Spring Flowers theme at Allsorts! Thank you so much for joining in last week, and hope we'll see you back again this week for our new theme of Monochromatic which started today!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Buffy said...

Lovely card, great colours and flowers.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab’n’Funky challenges.
Buffy (DT) xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with all the elements you added.

Billie A said...

It's me again.. So glad to see your card again. Awesome embellishments and great coffee theme card.. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is a fabulous creation, I just love the background

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!