Sunday, March 21, 2021

Easter bunny out of die cuts

I have actually done some coloring lately, but this card I wanted to use my die cuts since I just feel that I don't use them enough and I have sooooo many. I felt like a kid in art class.

Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Lace: Simplicity
Ribbon: American Crafts
Spellbinders: Heart; Small and Large Circles, Small and Large Petite Ovals
Marker: Zig
Sakura white pen

Challenges
Dies R Us - Ch. 165
Double Trouble - A magical day, I think the Easter bunny is magical especially to children
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 188 Easter/Spring
Crafty Catz - Ch. 543 Anything Goes with optional magical - I think Easter bunny is magical to children
Do-Al(1)Kreatives - Ch. 51 Easter
Inkspirational - Ch. 235 Fur/Feathers    I went with fur
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 48
Crafty Animals - Ch. 48

15 comments:

Andrea W said...

So cute and fun!

Chris said...

Super-cute bunny Lisa!
xx

Marlena M. said...

Such a cute image and card Lisa! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

crafty-stamper said...

Awww I love your die-cut Easter Bunny and lace border.I was the same had so many unused so sold the majority of them and 90% of my craft stuff in January
Carol x

Pia S said...

This is a clever and creative way to use your various heart, circular and oval dies, it took me a moment to realize this is how you made it. It turned out super cute! So glad to see you in our gallery at Inkspirational this time.

Fikreta said...

its super cute!

Bernadet said...

What a supercute bunny is this Lisa!

Doris Klein said...

What a cute bunny and funny work! It makes me smile - LOL!!!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very cute! I would agree that the Easter Bunny is magical! Love that background paper, really looks dimensional in the photo. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

I just love that you used a heart to form the head of the bunny ! Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Adorable Easter Bunny! Love the pretty lace!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute Lisa. Love the fun dies to create this fun bunny. Always love seeing your fun creations. Thanks for sharing over at Do-Al(l)creative. Crafty Catz.

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic way to make a bunny, so cute! I think I have to try this one!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Magical how you used your different shaped dies to create an adorable Easter Bunny... surely magic in itself. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us and DiesRUs.

Debbie said...

Super, super cute! I had to come check our your card after seeing Melissa's and he shout out to you. :)