Sunday, March 21, 2021

You are a Beam of Sunlight

I had this image that I had printed off a long time ago and it was sitting in my craft area and I finally put it together. It is from Faery Ink and my sentiment is from TLC, Create. Since Saturday was the first day of spring and I am so ready for it, I had fun putting this card together. I added sparkle to the wings with a Spectrum Noir pen which doesn't show up well in the photo.

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Faery Ink Birds Nest Big Hair Fairy
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies: Spellbinder & Quic Kutz
Spectrum Noir
Doilies: Recollections

Challenges
Cheerful Sketches - March 2021
Crafty Catz - Ch. 543 Anything goes with optional make it magical
Allsorts - Wk 616 Spring Flowers for the 1st day of Spring
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 483 - 484 Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Ch. 235 Fur or Feathers   I went with feathers for the birds and fairy




13 comments:

Andrea W said...

Your card is lovely!

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable card and magnificent colours. Love this. x

Chris said...

Beautiful image and colouring, lovely colours and a great layout.
xx

Marlena M. said...

Another wonderful creation! Such a fun hat ;). Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Pat K said...

Lovely card Lisa Lynn. Great image with so much detail...I love it. Beautiful colours and design too. xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa. I enlarged the picture to see the sparkle to the wings. Your coloring is fab!
With my DT hat on I will thank you for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

This is such a creation, thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image love the birds nest in her hair
Carol x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely image in great colours and a lovely design with some lovely embellishment. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!

Bernadet said...

Great card Lisa.
Love the image, she is so cute..
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches

Linby said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Bea said...

Hallo Lisa, what a nice colored card did you make, I will thank you for joining us at the Cheerful Sketches Challenges....

greetings Bea.