Sunday, April 18, 2021

Celebrate

I wanted to make a couple of simple cards and here is one using the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge. CAS cards being all white freak me out so I did use color and still kept it simple.

Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment: American Crafts
Die: My Favorite Things
Punch: EK Success

Challenges
Atlantic Heart Sketches - Ch. 416
Make My Monday - Ch 146 Checks/Plaids
CHNC Patterned - April 2021
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 487 - 488 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 555 CAS 



11 comments:

Fikreta said...

lovely card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card Lisa love the P.papers
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful. I like the range of greens you've used. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Very nice card, perfect for this sketch.
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S - Design Team

Billie A said...

Nice to see your wonderful card again. I love the colors and layout. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday.

AlliKCreations said...

Very pretty, simple and classic card! Great color. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

Brandi said...

Great card, I love the green, very spring like. I love the sentiment circle too, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

libbystamps said...

Great use of the sketch this week! Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Allisa said...

Love your color choices! All white cards sorta freak me out too....I can never seem to keep them totally spotless! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lisa-Lynn: You have followed that sketch perfectly and come up with a great card. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge. I'm always so grateful for your participation, and I hope that you stop by again soon. Have a blessed week.
Karen
word Art Wednesday

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x