Thursday, April 22, 2021

Some people don't believe in Superheroes

I made a Father's Day card using word art from TLC, Create. I distressed the word art and several papers. I punched out some stars and popped up two of them to make this card. I tried to keep it simple for a masculine card.

Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Punches: Fiskar
Tim Holtz distress tool
Bling: Paper Studio

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 656
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 556 All occasions
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 314 All about occasions
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 487 - 488 Anything Goes
Always Fun - Ch. 210 Anything Goes  



3 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous Father's Day card with the big word art. Lovely stars!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

This is fabulous Lisa- I LOVE the sentiment- it says it all.
xx

Tristan said...

Awesome masculie card Lisa Lyn. Love all the different elements. Thanks for joining us at WWW. Tristan DT.