Sunday, April 11, 2021

I'll bee there for you.

 I found another image that I had printed and just hadn't colored (which is now retired)....so sad. I feel that bees are so important so that they continue to pollinate our flowers and our circle continues. I added Spectrum Noir to the wings.

Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp: retired
Ink: Distress - Wilted Violet
       Distress Oxide - Broken China
Spectrum Noir
Bling: Recollections
Flowers: Prima
Dies: Waffle
Stencil: My Favorite Things - Clouds

Challenges
Do-A1(1) Kreatives - Ch. 52 Spring
Incy Wincy- Borders and Bright Colors
Crafty Animals - Ch. 49
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 49
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 681 Wings
Cardz 4 Galz- Ch. 144 Slimline cards


6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beeutiful card and love the cute image and great honeycomb die.I said you had me singing this and too me a while to realise it was from Friends lol
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

I have a whole box full of images that I have printed and need colouring. I think I may even have this one. Thanks for the inspiration. I may need to find it out. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Cynthia said...

Love your coloring of this sweet From the Heart Birdbrain image! The designer paper is perfect.

Lola said...

I adore the FTH stamps and yes, so sad the artist passed. Your card is so sweet and beautifully colored. The background die is really awesome.

Doris Klein said...

What a fun image and great design!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge Blog
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Twingomaus said...

Cool card :) It's very funny.
Thanks for joining us at the DAK Challenge.
Greetings Andrea