Thursday, April 1, 2021

Gardeners

Well I am not a gardener. My Dad was a potato farmer; however, I have no desire to have a garden, heck I can't even keep plants alive. The cat I have now I don't think would bother a plant, since she doesn't go after flower bouquets like my male cat did. She went and got a hair cut today so she had enough drama. I went out to get some groceries the other night and when I came home....my garage door wouldn't open. Today I had a repair person out and as my Dad predicted "my spring was out." Needless to say $600 later I can get my car in the garage and we missed garbage day. So obviously I did some coloring to try to help my stress and got this new image from Twistoon and a sentiment from TLC, Create

Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Twistoons - George Gnome Wheelbarrow (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Garders all day in beds
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Ink - Distress Oxides - Squeezed lemonade
Stencil:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Ch. 599
Scribbles Designs - Ch. 98 Spring Fling
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 680 Anything Goes
Time Out - Ch. 184 Inspired by Words
Love to Scrap - Ch. 144 Spring Forward
Do-A1(1) Kreatives  - Ch. 52 Spring
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 553 Stamp Act




19 comments:

Chris said...

I said colouring was a stress- relief! What a great image...and perfect sentiment.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and quote Lisa-hope you are feeling less stressed today
Carol x

Gina said...

What a funny gnome on your card ! Lovely colouring ! GinaX

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, sounds like a stressful week!! Hope the weekend has been calmer. What a great make, super cute wee gnome, Hazel xx

Margreet said...

Poor you with that stressful week. Coloring was really de-stressing: what a stunning gnome. Adore him! Great card.
Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

At least your car didn't get stuck in the garage! And when those springs go, they can hit anything. You actually were quite lucky! And aren't we all lucky to have this fun hobby to help us destress. This troll is adorable, great coloring, and you found a perfect sentiment, too! Thanks for adding this fun card to the entries at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Hugs, Debi TMS DT

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
Happy Easter!

Debbie said...

Oh my! Glad you have crafting therapy! :)
Your gnome is adorable!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Well at least you’re stress therapy resulted in a REALLY cute gnome card!!!! That had to make you feel a tad bit better!! Miss you on the team thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

My house is plant hospice. So I can totally relate. But this card is so cute! That gnome, oh my goodness!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Alex said...

Beautiful gardening card. Suits perfect for spring theme!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Co-Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Joyce said...

This is a really sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet image and love your card./ xx

Lori Turner said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Glenda Atkins said...

Great card, love the gnome and your colouring, can not wait for the ground to defrost and I can start to plant.

Mike Garlick said...


Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this idea! Thank you for the inspiration!

GerJanne said...

Hi Lisa Lynn,
Your card is very nice!
Thank you for joining us at DAK!
GerJanne
(DT DAK)

Helen said...

Love it, Lisa - must remember that sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at the Scribbles Designs Challenge.

Helen x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT