Friday, October 22, 2010

Leaves and more leaves

Friday October 22, 2010

We have LOTs of trees surrounding our house so that means we have LOTs of leaves falling.  My husband spent a long time blowing them out of the gutters since they are predicting rain from Saturday through Tuesday for us.  It was a cooler day on Thursday so it finally felt like fall.  When I purchased some soda at the grocery store I received two pumpkins free so now I have some decorations outside. 

For the Crazy for Challenges (C4C59) this week is a fall theme.  I made a card today using the paper from The Paper Loft - Autumn Splendor along with the Nestibilities Harvest Leaves.  I used the sentiment from Close to My Heart and the die cut from Paper Trey.



I also made a card using the sketch for this week Kenny K Challenge.  I chose to use the image of one of the new Christmas stamps.  The look of this image reminds me of my daughter which is fitting to have the shopping girl.


No comments: