Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Colour Create Challenge & Kraftin' Kimmie Sketch Challenge

Colour Create Challenge:  Chocolate, Strawberry & Cream with optional ribbon

I used the Kraftin' Kimmie new stamp Stella Strawberry which I thought would be perfect for this challenge also.  I used the Kraftin' Kimmie sketch.  I actually made this into an easel card so that the inside is stamped with a stawberry.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Lush
Cardstock: Core-dintaions, Bazzil,  Recollections
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Markers: Copic
Pearls: Michael's
Flowers: Prima
Lace: Wrights
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Sandpaper
Nestabilities: Standard Circle Grand


Inside

Easel

2 comments:

Terri said...

A berry nice card & I love the chocolate brown!

Victoria said...

very pretty
Vicky #9 Kraftin Kimmie challenge 19.2.2011