Monday, February 14, 2011

MFTWSC6 & Skipping Stones 63



Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye- Stella Rose
Cardstock: Bazzil
Stamp:  Clearly Sentimental - My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento, rich cocoa
Lace: Wrights
Flower: Prima & Recollections
Stickles
Nestabilites: Label 14

I found out that a family friend has pancreas cancer and has undergone stomach surgery and now chemotherapy.  I am planning to send him this card since I know he is going through A LOT!!!
I'm keeping it short since I need to get some sleep tonight since I have to take my husband in for his cancer treatment tomorrow.  Sounds like a fun Valentines for my sweetie.



Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose
Cardstock: Bazzil, Prism, Recollections
Ink: Memento- rich cocoa; Close to my Heart- sorbert
Stamp: Skipping Stones - Cancer Shmancer
Flower: Prima
Button & twine from stash
Nestabilities: Fancy Tags
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Really pretty cards...love what you've done with the Cancer Schmancer set...Thanks for joining at Skipping Stones Design!

Anonymous said...

Wow, both great cards love what you did with the sketches! Love how you used Cancer Schmancer for your friend, they'll love it! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Barb Turpin said...

Just love your paper choices! Awesome card, thanks for playing with the Stamp Tramps!