Saturday, April 30, 2016

Admit it

I wanted to get this done for the Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge, but I had it done, just didn't get it posted in time.  However, it will work for other challenges and I think it is an adorable card.  I made it for a friend who is giving me a hard time that many of her conversations lately are beginning with, "Lisa and I...."  She is teasing me that I am a bad influence, and I told her no that I am teaching her life lessons. hehe
The sentiment is from TLC.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection; Core-dinations
Stamp:  Gerda Steiner - Hang in there monkey 477
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Life would be boring
Chalk: Unknown
Bling:  Recollection
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Button:  Stash
Hemptique
Embossing Folder:  We R U
Spellbinder:  Large Circle, Large Scalloped Circle

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 445
Dream Valley - Ch. 130 All creatures Big and small
Crafty Ribbons - Ch. 149 Button it Up
Cardz for Galz - Ch. 21 Add a Button or 2
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 423 No patterned paper
Alphabet Challenge - E for embossing folders
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 154 Animal & Sentiment

7 comments:

  1. So cute and full of fun. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us a Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for linking up at Cardz 4 Galz!
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab creation, I love your little monkey.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card the image is simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun, Lisa! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the fab little monkey. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge this fortnight.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete