Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wedded bliss

My niece is getting married this weekend and this is the card that I made for her.  This is a Verve stamp that I embossed (after I found my heat tool - Dad has been cleaning my basement and I tell him to stay out of my craft area, but......I'm still looking for my banner dies).




Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock:  Recollection
Stamp:  Verve - Small Celebrations
Embossing Powder - Tim Holtz - Snowflake
Flowers:  Recollection
Gem:  Paper Studio
Divine Twine

Challenges
Viva la Verve - April Sketch 1
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 290 Monochromatic
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 226-227 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 108 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 308 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!