Monday, February 26, 2018

Coffee and puppy love

I used the freebie from Sasayki Glitter to make this card.  My daughter has one pup and always talks about getting a second which I think she is crazy for.  But time will tell, she spoils her dog so that I can't see how she could handle two.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Every Moment Matters
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Sasayaki Glitter freebie
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls:  Jolee
Spellbinders:  Heart; Scalloped Heart

Challenges
Sasayaki Glitter - February A project for a loved one
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 112 Year of the Dog
Crafty Animals - Ch. 11 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 368 Anything Goes

11 comments:

Heide said...

What a sweet card, love the cute iamge and The flowers that you used. Thanks for joining us at SSW2. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cute! Love this card! Great image & the flowers are an awesome add!

Margreet said...

Lovely card with that cute image.
I used the same flowers on my today's card (tomorrow on my blog).
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

FABulous Lisa..love this cute image and I have just coloured her too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

anne said...

This is such a sweet card, I am sure that your daughter will love it.
Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2-DT

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a sweet card Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring...love how you fussy cut her with the heart for the background! Pretty flowers, too! My daughter wants a dog so bad, but lives in a 2nd floor apartment and isn't allowed one over 30 pounds...she wants a golden retriever.

Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

Well we are down to one dog due to daughter moving out and taking hers with her--mind you--still 2 cats,2rabbits(daughters!)2ducks,3hamsters(1daughters!)1bearded dragon,1gecko and 3 chickens(youngest grandaughters for her 10th birthday only thing she wanted?)Anyway---Beautiful card and gorgeous beautifully coloured image and love the flowers
Carol x

Becca Sadler said...

Sweet card and very specialized for your daughter who I'm sure will love getting this! Thanks for sharing for PPCC blog! Becca=DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! so sweet, love how you have made everything fit the sketch. I'd like a pup too, but hubby says no, not after losing our "perfect" dog.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

its so cute card!

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! This is just adorable and I have this image too so I love to see how you colored it in. Such pretty flowers that work so well with your papers. Thanks so much for joining my Year of the Dog blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys