Thursday, May 24, 2018

Jesus

I have been wanting to do at least 2 Christmas cards per month, but I haven't been able to keep up since I started working.  I used an image from Bugaboo called Christmas word Jesus.  I used some gold bling stars and gold ribbon.



Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Christmas word Jesus (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Michael's
Bling:  Mark Richards
Banner:  Verve

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 514
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 395 Christmas
CHNC - Ch. 386 Anything Goes with optional candy canes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 336 - 337 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 531 Little Boy Blue

13 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your little Jesus card!
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sweet image!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Love it -sweet little Christmas card -I haven't even started yet!!!
Carol x

Lucinda said...

That's a really cute stamp! Well done for getting another Christmas card made for the stash - life does sometimes get in the way of our good intentions, each one made takes you closer to being ready! Thanks for joining us at the 52CCT.

Joanna M. said...

Super cute!!

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Lisa..I know where you are coming from as I too have to work full time and it starts to get pretty hard when you get tired at the end of the day.. I'm just lucky that my work day is divided into morning and night so I get to play in the afternoon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card! Don't feel bad - I haven't been keeping up with my goal of 2 a month either! I'll be lucky if I get one made this month!

AlisonC said...

I do find work gets in the way of a lot of things. You have a cute, fun card for your collection though and there is still plenty of time. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Suze said...

Sweet card Lisa Lynn. You're halfway there for this month with this one. Thank you for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge with an optional twist of candy canes at CHNC.

Michelle said...

A really lovely Christmas card Lisa Lynn. A great take on the sketch too - Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL.X[aussie aNNie blog]

Larelyn said...

Such a sweet image and a perfect card. Thanks for sharing on The Merry Christmas challenge.

MiamiKel said...

This is beautiful, Lisa - and AMEN! He is the reason for the season! Such lovely coloring ♥