Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Push my Luck

Today at Catch the Bug is Humor Me Wednesday.  I made a card in honor of 5/25 being Polka Dot Day.  I used the image, Stella Tidbits - Push my luck.  I put Glossy Accents on her glasses.  I used an old SSS 609.



Old Sketch

Patterned Papers:  Core-dination
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Tidbits - Push my luck
Ink:  Memento - London Fog
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Ribbon:  Michael's
Buttons:  Favorite Findings
Flowers:  Prima
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Crafting from the Heat - Ch. 207 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned  - May
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 334-335 Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Ch. 84 Something with "B" (bow, buttons)
4CC - Ch. 403 Buttons
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 118 Grey is the new black

13 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your card with my favorite Stella. Her glasses look fab!
xxx Margreet

Tangii said...

Hahahaha! This is soooo cute! Thanks for playing along with 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again.

Lisa said...

So darn cute!! Stella is adorable!! I love the layers and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Lisa..made me chuckle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joanna M. said...

This is darling! I love the dots and that hilarious sentiment!

Fikreta said...

its super fun card!
hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Lisa love the sentiment
Carol x

pst said...

Great card, love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, that's a great sentiment with such a fun image! Very cute card, my friend!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely layout and I do love your image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! This certainly made me smile today! Love the red and gray combination and that great layout. Your coloring is perfect and of course the sentiment just sends it over the top. Thanks so much for joining my 'Gray is the New Black' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love the image and sentiment!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh that’s funny! Thanks for participating with CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge!
~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog