Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Flower Hi

This is supposed to be the Catch the Bug New Release post with Flower Hi. Unfortunately my internet connection is down so I have not been able to complete my post. I am working on it and so far my carrier has not been able to find/fix the problem. I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with them tonight. Argh. So sorry for the delay.
Well, after many phone calls, I just decided to buy a new router so I am hoping that this was the problem so far I am back up on the internet at this time.  Unfortunately, with a lot less money for crafting supplies....


Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Flower Hi
Ribbon:  Michael's
Button:  My Favorite Things
Jute:  May Arts
Ink:  Distress Oxide - Broken China
Stencil: My Favorite Things

Challenges
Crafting with Dragonflies - Ch. 112 Spring has Sprung
Digistamps 4 Joy - Ch. 152 Anything Goes with optional Flowers
613 Ave Create - Ch. 213 Anything Goes with optional CAS
The Paper Players - Ch. 408 Lunchbox love notes

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are able to get the internet fixed quickly, Lisa Lynn. I've been there and it's no fun :( Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

AWww, so sorry that happened to you . Hopefully you won't have any problems after this .

This card is so cute ! I love the color combination that you used .

Come on by my blog I am giving away some prizes !

Hugs,
Chriss

Chrissy said...

A fabulous card Lisa and I love the rich gorgeous colouring and that wonderful cloudy sky..sorry you have been having internet problems, we are so lucky here we get free routers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems. That's always a pain, especially for design team work. Your card is so cute. You've showcased the new release to perfection! I love it.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your sweet little flower and ladybirds Lisa Lynn and the addition on the gingham ribbon to highlight the red. Thanks for playing along with my lunch box love notes challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a sweet card! Love that ladybug and the pretty flower! This card is certain to make someone smile! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
hugs

Andrea W said...

Computer problems drive me crazy! I hope the new router helps. Your card is really pretty! I love the purple flower with the red ladybugs.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies and Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with A FLOWER FRENZY option challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: This is pure spring bliss

Jo Ann said...

How cute....Love the clouds. Thank you for joining our September Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Our October Challenge is ongoing and we would like for you to join us again. Have a wonderful day!

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com