Sunday, September 16, 2018

Nutty time of year

Today at Catch the Bug starts a new Stella Says Sketch.  For my card, I chose Autumn Squirrel with a sentiment from TLC, Create.  Fall is my favorite season, until it comes to raking all the leaves that I have with the big oak trees in my yard.






Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Autumn Afternoon
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Studio
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Autumn Squirrel
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Nutty time of year
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Acorns:  Jolee
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 352 - 353 Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe  - Ch. 204 Autumn or Spring
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 212 Fall and a sentiment
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 80 Thoughts of Fall
The Cutie Pie - Ch. 127 Autumn Colors
Crafty Animals - Ch. 18 Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Ch. 92 Embossing Wet or Dry
Brown Sugar - Ch. 282 All creatures great and small

18 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The image is adorable!! The sentiment makes me smile!! And the acorns look fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margreet said...

Lovely autumn card Lisa. Those acorns are too gorgeous!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the squirrel image and the texture. The fabulous acorns are the perfect embellishment, they look brilliant.
I love autumn too...don't envy you raking up all those leaves! :)
Chris
x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love fall too!

Hugs
Chriss

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cute card Lisa..love your little squirrel and acorns..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image love the sentiment and great acorns
Carol x

Andrea W said...

Such a darling Fall card! You've used one of my favorite images and I love your choice of colors.

aussie aNNie said...

gorgeous card LISA love those extra acorns, magnificent dimention.

Gail said...

Great sentiment and cute cute card creation!

Crafty Pearly said...

Beautiful make. Love this project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

CraftyLyn said...

Super fun card love the sentiment and acorns,thanks for sharing your card with us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

creationsnz said...

Fab autumn card with lovely papers and such cute acorns. So glad you shared with us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

Debbie Mageed said...

So cute! I love squirrels!! Those acorns are great and you reminded me about mine. Totally forgot about them. Thank you so much for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.
hugs

cass said...

Thanks for joining us this month for our "All Creatures Great and Small" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Just adorable! Great details and layout here. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, good luck and hope to see you again! Jennifer, DT

Gina said...

So sweet and lovely! Thank you for your goodbyes at BUG. It was not easy to take the decission. But as you notice yourself I bearely come by the blogs of my sweet followers like you are. So I have left all DT I'm in, no longer any "must do's" and hopefully I find now the time and motivation back to do my hobby just for fun and have more time for my followers. Creative regards, GinaX

Wendy said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy x