Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Attracting Men

Today at Catch the Bug is a New Release day and we have Wiggle the Bait.  I think this one is HILARIOUS!!!  I just happen to have the Spellbinder fishing set so it worked out perfectly with this card. I did a twisted easel card. The base for the inside is Core-dinations paper that I dry embossed and rubbed with sandpaper.





Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants
Cardstock: Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp: Bugaboo - Wiggle the Bait
Buttons:  Stash
Hemptique
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Sandpaper

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - 10th Anniversary Celebration
Crafty Catz - Ch. 466 Anything Goes with optional twist male card/Father's Day
The Crater's Cafe - Ch. 221 Boy/Men and/or Weather
Dragonfly Dreams - For a Man/Boy
Crafty Calendar - June Masculine


11 comments:

Chris said...

Wonderful fun card Lisa...she is a brilliant image and your twisted easel design looks fantastic!
xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous twisted easel card (never have made one) and the Spellbinder's set is so appropriate.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and brilliant sentiment-love the twisted easel card
carol x

Kathie said...

Oh, Lisa, your card is so funny I just love it. That's such a brilliant sentiment and your fishing die is totally perfect. I'll have to tell William to wiggle his bait next time we go out on the boat fishing!!! I love your easel card, to be totally honest I think I've only made about 3 out of all those cards I've made. I just never think of them. I must make one soon as my sister has put an order in for five cards which I've got to send to Australia for all her friends birthdays coming up and one is going to Canada for the birth of a baby. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

tilly said...

such a fun card and lovely shape, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Chrissy said...

OMG..this cracked me up..brilliant card for a man Lisa..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Such a fun card for a man Lisa! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!
hugs

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL- wonderfully done!!! The sentiment is a stitch (but I hope my daughters do not wiggle their bait...LOL). Love your fishing poles too!

Becca Sadler said...

Hilarious sentiment on your card, Lisa Lynn!!! Too cute, too! Thanks for participating in TCCC's boys/men and/or weather themed challenge! Becca/DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just WONDERFUL in every way and such fun.
Faith x